Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Joie de vivre

I found these journals recently at Gabriel Brothers, reproductions of vintage french journals. They are from Laughing Elephant which I checked out today, and also sells some cute vintage reproduction items. I'm thankful I found these at Gabe's for only a dollar, but there is more variety on their website.


I've had France on the brain lately, with the naming my new line of recycled wool elephants, a wonderful little film I watched the other day, Le Ballon Rouge and yesterday I fell in love with recycled burlap upholstery. Unfortunately, the going rate for vintage french grain sacks on ebay is horrendous, but I can still hope some on my many treasure hunts. Anyway, here's what I've been thinking about...

From Flea Market Syle...can you tell this is my new favorite book?


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online