Thursday, October 1, 2009

Way down yonder in the pawpaw patch...


Crafting had yet again kept me captive for the month of September. My parents came down a few weekends ago to keep me company at the Pawpaw Festival. My mom and I sold crafts together for the first time and it was wonderful. I wish we had longer together but the visit was nice and a lot of people came through our booth. I sold all of my elephants. Auguste, Eduard, Marie, Jolie and Sabine have new happy homes and I must get on top of making more. My Pawpaw Plushies didn't sell as well as I'd hoped they would- I sold out in a few hours last year!! Oh well, save making them again next year I suppose. Check out www.playingelegant.com for custom orders.

1 comment:

Geisslein said...

These blocks are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I have fallen in love this night! Hope you will have a lovely and creative weekend! geisslein

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online